Tyrone Blakney, Physical Therapy Tech
1. What is your role at Carolina Pines?
I am a Physical Therapy Tech
2. What was your inspiration for getting into healthcare?
I love working with patients to help them get back to their normal lives.
3. What is a typical day like for you in your field of work?
I continuously wipe the gym down and keep things in order. I also monitor modalities and help therapists get patients started on the equipment.
4. How long have you been employed at CPRMC? Have you always been in the same position?
I have been employed at Carolina Pines for 38 years. I have been in the Physical Therapy Department for 25 of those years. I was a CNA before transferring to physical therapy.
5. What are some of your interests outside of work?
Spending time with my family and watching sports.
6. What do you enjoy most about working at CPRMC?
Working alongside my co-workers.