Tracy Samuel, Cashier
1. What is your role at Carolina Pines?
I am a Cashier in the Food and Nutrition Department.
2. How long have you been employed at Carolina Pines?
I have been employed at CPRMC for 18 years.
3. Tell us a little bit about your family.
I have a son, his name is Antonio. I also have two brothers, Shawn and Marion. Both of my parents are deceased. My grandmother is still living and is a huge part of my life.
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time I enjoy shopping.
5. What is one thing you couldn't live without and why?
One thing I cannot live without is God. Without him in my life, I wouldn't be the woman I am today.
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. What is the best part about working at Carolina Pines?
I get to work with an amazing group of people in the F&N department including Kim, Chef, Letonne and all my co-workers. I also get to meet different people from all walks of life. I am so blessed to be a part of the team here at CPRMC.