Erin Matthews, RRT
1. What is your position at Carolina Pines?
I am a Respiratory Therapist.
2. How long have you been employed at CPRMC?
3. What was your inspiration for getting into healthcare?
My inspiration for getting into healthcare was to help and care for people during times when they are unable to completely care for themselves.
4. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
To see patients that I have cared for get well, breathe easier and go home! Especially during times like today with the pandemic, it makes my heart smile to see those who suffered from COVID-19 go home and be with their families.
5. Why do you believe patients can count on CPRMC for safe and quality care?
Because we truly care about our patients. We treat our patients like they are our family. The care and compassion we provide for our patients is outstanding.
6. What do you enjoy most about working at CPRMC?
I enjoy working with all the great staff at Carolina Pines the most! We are all family. The bonds, friendships and personal interactions we have with the doctors and each other is what makes our hospital a great place to work.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy spending time with my family! I enjoy watching and attending sporting events and shopping!