While Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center remains focused on the safety of our staff, patients, and visitors, we also support a patient and family centered approach to care. We are pleased to announce that our visitation policy has been updated with the following protocols in place effective Wednesday, April 28, 2021:
- All patients and visitors must enter through the Emergency Department entrance of the hospital.
- Visitation hours are from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- All visitors must wear a face mask while in the facility. Masks must be worn properly, ensuring that the nose and mouth are covered at all times. If a visitor does not comply with this rule, they will be asked to leave the facility.
- All visitors will have a temperature screening done prior to being allowed access into the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will be asked to refrain from visiting.
- Two visitors are allowed for each patient in Acute Care Services (ACS), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Labor and Delivery, Post-Partum and Pediatrics.
- ER patients and outpatients (Radiology, Day Surgery, Lab, etc.) are limited to one well visitor.
- No visitors for COVID-19 positive or COVID-19 rule out patients unless previous arrangements have been made with the unit director or nursing supervisor.
- Visitors must be at least 16 years of age and always remain in the patient’s room.
- Visitors are asked to maintain social distancing at all times including in waiting rooms, cafeteria, and shared areas.
COVID-19 Vaccine Effort
Beginning Monday, May 24th, COVID-19 vaccines will be scheduled in the Carolina Pines Medical Group Walk-In Clinic, Suite 103, Hartsville on Tuesdays and Thursdays to individuals age 12+.
Appointments are required to receive the vaccine so our facility can ensure that we have adequate supply for those wishing to be vaccinated.
Please call 843.339.2665 to schedule an appointment.
Masks & Personal Protective Equipment
All visitors, patients, and staff at Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center will be required to wear a mask. Visitors that do not comply with this policy will be asked to leave. We’ve also installed plexiglass screens at many of our check in desks. We frequently and thoroughly clean and disinfect surfaces throughout the entire hospital to ensure our facility stays clean, just like it always has been.