Helping you lead a healthier life
At Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, we believe that good health encompasses mind, body and spirit. Our comprehensive care includes a variety of health-promoting services to help you achieve optimal health, including:
- Nutritional counseling and education – Whether you want to lose weight or need a special diet to combat disease, our registered dietitians can help you create a customized nutrition plan to meet your objectives.
- Online health assessments and tools
- Community events and educational seminars – Attend screenings, health education seminars and classes to lead a healthier life.
- Support groups – We offer a variety of support groups, including special groups for Alzheimer’s caregivers, those living with cancer, new parents and more.
- Corporate wellness – Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center Corporate Wellness can provide customized health screenings and education programs for organizations to help improve the health of their employees.