Nutrition and diet expertise
Belinthia Poole, RD, LD; and Kim Alton,
RD, LD, Food and Nutrition Services
Whether you want to lose a few pounds, eat healthier to lower your risk of disease, or need help meeting special dietary requirements, our Registered Dietitians can help. We offer nutritional counseling and education to inpatients and outpatients of all age groups for a variety of health needs, including diabetes, gastrointestinal issues, food allergies and heart disease. Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center's dietitians offer private, individual consultations and provide:
- Customized nutritional plans.
- Nutrition education on weight control, diabetes, cholesterol management, nutrition during pregnancy and more.
- Behavior modification assistance to develop healthier eating habits.
- Goal setting and motivation.
- Tips for meal planning, preparation and more.
Outpatient referrals require an order from your physician.
Our friendly doctors are available for all your health care needs.